Despite having difficult vintages in the past (with the exception of 2015) and despite a late frost this year which has blighted many wine regions in France in particular Bordeaux, our latest update is very positive.
Indeed according to Chloé Chevalier – president of the Gjpv association of young Burgundy wine makers and head of the Chevalier estate in ladoix (along with her father), the pre-harvest situation is very positive. The grapes are very healthy. There has been no desease and the harvest should start between the 5 and 10th of September.
This accounts for the Cotes de Nuits & Cotes de Beaune areas only.
- An Iconic wine tour experience with Vosne Tasting Club August 7, 2021
- After-work fun @ Vosne Tasting Club – Apéritif & Tapas July 15, 2021
- Summer events 2021 @ Vosne Tasting Club June 30, 2021
- New theme tasting experiences – here or at home!! May 3, 2021
- La Romanée Memories 1862 – 2005 – an exceptional auction of an iconic Burgundy Grand Cru April 18, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets