Thierry Pillot is part of the very talented, young generation of winemakers from ChassagneMontrachet. He’s been running the family estate since 2004. The 2019’s possess balance, elegance, touch, texture, and length – everything you’d wish from Burgundy whites.
Taste them soon at our Club!
- New theme tasting experiences – here or at home!! May 3, 2021
- La Romanée Memories 1862 – 2005 – an exceptional auction of an iconic Burgundy Grand Cru April 18, 2021
- Late frost devastation in Burgundy vineyards explained… April 15, 2021
- 2019 Vintage – hitting the summits April 12, 2021
- Late frost causes worries in Burgundy vineyards April 7, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets