Burgundy is not just known for its fantastic wines…it also produces some fabulous gourmet dishes. From the traditional beef bourguignon, a wine-based dish bien sûr, to dishes that are “en meurette,” meaning cooked with lardons and red wine. Such dishes include œufs au vin (eggs), coq au vin, as well as charcuterie and jambon persillé (parsleyed ham). All regional dishes are either prepared and/or enjoyed with wine made by one of the marvelous winemakers of Burgundy.
- New theme tasting experiences – here or at home!! May 3, 2021
- La Romanée Memories 1862 – 2005 – an exceptional auction of an iconic Burgundy Grand Cru April 18, 2021
- Late frost devastation in Burgundy vineyards explained… April 15, 2021
- 2019 Vintage – hitting the summits April 12, 2021
- Late frost causes worries in Burgundy vineyards April 7, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets