Burgundy is not just known for its fantastic wines…it also produces some fabulous gourmet dishes. From the traditional beef bourguignon, a wine-based dish bien sûr, to dishes that are “en meurette,” meaning cooked with lardons and red wine. Such dishes include œufs au vin (eggs), coq au vin, as well as charcuterie and jambon persillé (parsleyed ham). All regional dishes are either prepared and/or enjoyed with wine made by one of the marvelous winemakers of Burgundy.
- An Iconic wine tour experience with Vosne Tasting Club August 7, 2021
- After-work fun @ Vosne Tasting Club – Apéritif & Tapas July 15, 2021
- Summer events 2021 @ Vosne Tasting Club June 30, 2021
- New theme tasting experiences – here or at home!! May 3, 2021
- La Romanée Memories 1862 – 2005 – an exceptional auction of an iconic Burgundy Grand Cru April 18, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets